This recipe is in the little recipe book I made a few years ago, but instead of doing chicken and Alfredo, I did ground beef and red sauce from a jar, and it turned out really good. I like the recipe because you don't have to cook the lasagna noodles before you put it together! Try it!
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
12 lasagna noodles
2 jars Alfredo sauce
1/3 c water
1 1/2 cups chicken, cubed and diced
1 carton ricotta or cottage cheese
2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
Break 4 noodles to fit in the bottom of a greased 6 to 7 qt. crock pot. Layer a third of Alfredo sauce, half of water, and half of chicken over noodles. Spread half of ricotta or cottage cheese and sprinkle a third of mozzarella over meat layers. Add another layer of noodles. Layer a third of Alfredo sauce, remaining chicken, water and ricotta or cottage cheese. Sprinkle second third of mozzarella. Layer remaining noodles, sauce, and mozzarella. Cover and cook on low heat 4-5 hours. Do not cook more than 5 hours. Makes 10-12 servings.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment