3 1/2 cups coarsely chopped carrots (about 1 1/2 lbs)
3 cups chopped parsnips
1 3/4 cups peeled turnips
2 medium red onions, peeled and chopped into wedges
2 T olive oil
1 tsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 T chopped fresh parsley
1 T balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine vegetables, olive oil, sugar, and salt in a shallow roasting pan and toss well. Bake for 1 hour, stirring after 30 minutes. When veggies are tender, remove and add parsley, vinegar, and pepper, tossing to coat.

6 comments:
Mmmm...Beets! They're nature's candy.
Cute pan.
I knew this recipe was from one of the dieticians before I scrolled down!
I knew this recipe was from one of the dieticians before I scrolled down!
I knew this recipe was from one of the dieticians before I scrolled down!
I made this for dinner, we had gotten some beets from someone in the ward. I used parsnips, carrots, beets, turnips, red onions, and potatoes. It turned out really yummy! I think it was the first time I'd eaten turnips and parsnips
Post a Comment