I love cooking with pumpkin in the fall! These are delicious and easy to whip up. We had them for our Family Night treat tonight.
Orangies (Pumpkin Brownies)
1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup flour
3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp cinnamon
6 oz chocolate chips
Frosting:
3 oz cream cheese
1/4 cup softened butter
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup powdered sugar
Beat eggs well, then beat in sugar, butter, pumpkin, and vanilla. Add the flour, mixing well. Add spices, stir in chocolate chips. Spread in a 9x9 baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Let cool, then frost with cream cheese.
*I didn't have pumpkin pie spice so just did my own thing with cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. Also I had to add a little milk to the frosting.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We also made these for FHE, they were a hit!
Post a Comment