This recipe is similar to Rebe's Enchilada Casserole, which we love. We have some sort of Mexican dish every week, so this one's being added to the list! It's super easy and quick. I got it from Cameo's Family Recipe book.
1 # ground beef
1 can tomato soup
1 cup salsa
1/2 cup water
8 corn or flour tortillas, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Cook beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned. Pour off fat. Add soup, salsa, water, tortillas, and half the cheese. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 min. or until hot. Top with remaining cheese and green onions.
*I think I used 6 flour tortillas and it was plenty.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yummy! We loved it. I ended up using a can of tomato sauce instead of soup, and it worked just fine.
Post a Comment