Yea, I get to post the first recipe. Here we go:
Upside Down Pizza Casserole
Adapted From Better Homes and Gardens
1 1/2 lbs ground beef (I use way less- maybe 3/4 lb?)
15-oz can tomato sauce
4 oz can sliced mushrooms (I usually leave out, due to sliminess)
1/4 cup sliced olives
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
6 Rhodes rolls, thawed
Cook beef and onion until beef is brown; drain fat. Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, olives. Heat through. Put in 9x9 greased pan. (If you used more beef, thaw more rolls and put in a bigger pan). Cover the top with cheese. Flatten rolls and put on top of meat mixture, covering it completely. Spread a little butter on top and sprinkle with garlic or Krazy salt. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees or until rolls look done.
This is a lot of meat, so have it when you feel like a carnivore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I made this- everyone loved it! We were really carnivores because I did sausage and pepperoni (dietitians, you didn't read that). This has potential like the french bread rollups for different combinations of meat & veggies.
Post a Comment