Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

2 tablespoons Butter
6-8 Chicken breasts, cubed
1 1/2 cups Italian Bread crumbs
6-8 slices of ham, cubed
1-2 cups shredded cheese (swiss, provalone, or mozzerella)
8 oz sour cream
2 cans cream of mushroom soup

Melt butter in skillet and add breaded chicken cubes and brown. Place chicken in a 9x13 greased baking dish, and top chicken with cubed ham. Top with cheese. In another bowl, mix cream of mushroom and sour cream, then top over chicken & ham. Cover with foil and bake at 350* for 30-45 minutes or until chicken is done and casserole is warmed through.
I ate this at one of those Stake Relief Society conferences. It is really yummy! It would be good over rice.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Girls: You know that your husbands love ham, so you better not starve them from it! It sounds like a good recipe to use.

Jenny said...

Popcan, I'm glad someone's sticking up for the husbands. They probably don't get anything but chicken.

Rebe said...

Excuse me, but I have eaten more beef since I have been married than I have my entire life! But, we do eat a lot of chicken too...
Since when does Popcan write comments on blogs?

Tyler said...

We just had this tonight. It was pretty snacky. Rebe wants to take some of them ham out, but I say no, no, no.

Jenny said...

Snacky, huh? Thanks! Rebe should grow up about the ham!