This cake is SO good! Our friend brought it over when they came to dinner.
White cake mix- baked according to box instructions
1 can Cream of Coconut
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tub Cool Whip
1/2 cup Toasted coconut
Prepare the white cake mix according to directions in a 9x13" pan. While it is baking, mix the cream of coconut with the sweetened condensed milk. When cake comes out of the oven, poke the cake full of holes, and pour coconut & milk mixture over cake.
Cool, then top with Cool Whip and toasted coconut. Store in refrigerator.
**Cream of coconut is usually in the drink aisle at the grocery store. It's what you would use to make a pina colada.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You have always loved coconut! I'm sure this cake is right up your alley.
I don't see any quantities, is that because I am on a phone?
I updated it for quantities, hopefully more clear.
Post a Comment