Black Tie Cheesecake
6 oz cream cheese, softened
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1 tsp flour
1 chocolate cookie crust (I made my own Oreo crust)
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. In a small bowl toss chocolate chips with flour until chips are coated. Pour out excess flour. Stir coated chips into the cream cheese mixture. Pour into crust. Bake 35-40 min at 350* or until center springs back when touched lightly. Chill cheesecake for a few hours. Prepare chocolate glaze and then spread warm glaze over chilled cheesecake.
Glaze
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
2 TB whipping cream or milk
1 TB butter
Mix all together in a small saucepan and cook over low heat. Stir constantly until thickened and smooth. Pour over cheesecake and then refrigerate until set. Serve chilled.
Oreo Crust
I crushed about 1 cup of Oreo's and mixed with 2 TB melted butter. Bake at 325* for around 10 min, or until crust is firm when touched.

1 comment:
Made this right away and everyone loved it. I tried to make my own crust too, definitely took more Oreo's than 1 cup, maybe 1.5 cups. Also 35 minutes was too much for mine, I had to cut off burned parts so next time I'll do 30 minutes or so.
Post a Comment